Attorney Eldreth leads our practice areas around business formation and incorporation, corporate and small business law, and entertainment law and intellectual property protection.
Justin hails from West Jefferson, NC, a peaceful town in the heart of North Carolina’s highlands. Before going into law practice, Justin spent several years living and working in other challenging industries in Los Angeles and San Francisco, California. During that time he established successful businesses serving southern California’s most creative and innovative minds. His recent transition back to the South was inspired by a desire to be back near his family, life long friends, and the good southern folks of North Carolina. Justin prides himself on offering practical solutions and a caring approach to some of life’s most difficult problems. His clients benefit from both his real world experience outside the office and his attention to each detail of their case. Since being back in North Carolina, Justin has enjoyed supporting local businesses, creative individuals, and the Oxford Home for Children.
- The University of North Carolina, BA in Communications, Class of 2000
- Campbell Law School, Doctorate in Jurisprudence
Community Involvement and Memberships
- Member, North Carolina State Bar
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, 10th Judicial District Bar Association
- Member, Wake County Bar Association
- Member, AF&AM Raleigh #500
- Member, Midway Baptist Church, West Jefferson, NC